Jacob did the pill camera thing on Wednesday. All went well, and the camera came out in time for Jacob to be able to eat diner before he went to bed, so he was happy about that. I'm not sure when we will get the results from that.
He had his second chemotherapy treatment on Wednesday as well. We were able to get home an hour earlier, so that was nice. He seems to be tolerating it better this week. He isn't quite as tired as last week.
Everything seems to be going well at school. His teachers all know what is going on and are really helpful with making sure he is able to keep up with his work.
****Caution: Graphic Content****
The conversation that Jacob and I had when his pill camera came out:
Jacob: Mom, the camera came out!
Me: Are you sure?
Jacob: Yes, it was still blinking a blue light in the toilet and the monitor receiving the pictures turned off.
Me: I guess it was still taking pictures when it was in the toilet. Those must be interesting pictures.
Jacob: Ya, and it took pictures of me looking at it in the toliet!
Me: That must be an odd camera angle. :-)
1 comment:
Funny ending!
I bet he was so tired the last time/first time because of the emotional stress. He may have appeared like he was calm, but I know it would stress me out. Love you all - you are always in our prayers and we are going to the temple tomorrow and will put your names on the prayer roll, as always.
Post a Comment