Sunday, August 23, 2009

Scott and I Escape!

Scott and I escaped to San Diego for about two days. It was going to be two night and three days, but we came home early because we ran out of money! It was a good thing that we did, though, because there was a lot of work to do packing up before leaving for Texas the next day.
It was soooo nice to be able to go to the temple and not have a time limit. Usually we have to rush home to make sure the baby sitter is not out too late, but this time we could actually enjoy the Celestial room. The San Diego Temple has the most beautiful Celestial Room. I guess were were a little mooney eyed because we kept getting a lot of people asking if we were newly weds! :)
While we were away...
The kids helped my mom make apple sauce,

My niece, Courtney, had a lot of fun painting Sarah in the bathtub,
They fed the ducks,
And Courtney had her first experience feeding a baby.

Courtney was A LOT of help. I'm so glad she was there to help with the kids.

1 comment:

Mark said...

What a fun time at their Grand parent's house