Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Gibbons Clan Get Together

It was so much fun to spend time with the Gibbons side as well during our trip. While driving to CA we got a call from Scott's brother, Tom, telling us that he was being called as a bishop the next day. It so happened that we were going to be able to be there for that! It is so amazing how the Lord blesses us.
Magi's carmel popcorn is sooo good!
Scott had a lot of fun playing with the twins. Rebecca loved joining in!

Anna didn't seem to mind being ganged up on.
It was so cute to watch Sydnie and Rebecca play together.

She couldn't seem to figure Scott out. I guess he hadn't given her anything to eat yet. I fed her some watermellon and we were best buds right away!
The kids loved being twisted up in the swings.
It wasn't quite as fun for Tom.
That darn Sarah kept turning her head!
Becca and Uncle Aaron.
Sorry it's blurry, my camera had died at this point and I was using my phone.

No comments: