Sunday, August 23, 2009

Disneyland

These pictures were almost lost. My mom thought that she had moved all of her pictures to the computer from her camera so she erased all the pictures. They we went to look at the Disneyland pictures and they were not there! My mom bought an "Undelete" program and it was able to restore all of the pictures. We were all so happy. There were some really cute pics!My mom was so wonderful and bought us tickets to Disneyland. It was so much fun! It was a little busy at first, but after a little while things calmed down. It cost A LOT of money, but it was worth it (since most of it didn't come from my wallet :) Christmas from my mom might be a little smaller this year.
On the bus to Disneyland! The last time I went we took a little parking shuttle to get to the park, but now all that parking lot is full of Disney CA Adventure. Still haven't been there, but I don't know that I ever will.
They have a "new" (since the last time I went) area where little girls can stand in line to take pictures and visit with Disney Princesses. That was what Sarah was looking forward to the most. I didn't realize however that the line would be two hours long! Luckily we saw Jasmine while walking in the park. Scott grabbed Sarah in his arms and ran after them. They were kind enough to stop and let us take a picture with them. (They had to run after that before they were mobbed!)

We tried to all fit in a rocket, but I ended up going by myself!
Jacob's favorite ride was the "new" Buzz Lightyear ride. He got to shoot at things and he got more points than Grandma!
We had a lot of fun on the teacups. Scott had fun taking pictures!
The Mad Hatter's Shop is always fun.
Everyone but my mom. We should have gotten someone else to take the pic for us!
The old hat switcheroo.
My family and the balloon.
All tuckered out!

No comments: