I got Sarah a Build-A-Bear for her birthday. I told her that we were going to the mall to get her present and that I needed her help picking it out. On the way, she said that she wanted a princess bear and I asked her if she knew of a place in the mall that she could get one. She didn't. Then we saw the store and I asked her if she wanted to get a bear and her face just lit up. These things cost so much that I thought I might as well bring my camera so that I could get as much for my money as I could.

Sarah picked out the sheep because it was soft and had pretty eyes (eye lashes)

Sarah pushed the pedal to pump in the stuffing for a little while and then she let Jacob have a turn.

Jacob's exact words in this picture are, "I love pushing buttons." (After this experience he said that he wanted a bear, too, but I think he just wants to stuff another one!)

All done! I wish the picture was clearer, but it is hard with the glass.

We brought the newest member of our family, Leah Lamb, home and Sarah got her dressed. I guess we could have gotten her dressed at the store, but I didn't think about it. (She cost too much, but Sarah's worth it, right?)
No comments:
Post a Comment