Saturday, November 7, 2009

It's Fall Again!

I love the Fall! I love the pretty colors all love the place. I love the weather and I love watching my kids play in the leaves. Rebecca really liked watching, too! (As you saw in the previous video.)
I do have to admit, though, that it was much more fun playing in them this year in short sleeves than one year when we were playing in the leaves in the snow!
I just got my new camera to replace my old one that got broken and I haven't figured out all the settings yet. I'm hoping that it can take better motion pictures than this, but it is still ok. (Better than my old camera or my phone!)
Elizabeth thought that she was funny because she was raking the leaves out of the pile!
So much fun!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Good pictures Gwen. wow you guys have tons of leaves to rake. Did your kids help? we have lots of leaves this year too. It's hurt my arms when i see those leaves. Lol