Becca can get anywhere she wants to now. She is having fun exploring our house. We now have a gate keeping her out of the kitchen and have to close all the doors in the hallway so she can't get into the rooms. It is so fun to watch her grow! Her favorite things are cords, of course. We have to keep them out of reach or she will be there in seconds.
Scott told Jacob that he wasn't allowed to play with Becca with the laser because it was showing her a toy that she couldn't get, but I thought it was the funniest thing and let him do it. She followed that light all over the living room. It was great. By the time I got the camera, she had slowed down quiet a bit, but I still thought it was funny.
1 comment:
She crawling is cute. Even our 5 years old still want to catch the laser pointer LOL.
Post a Comment