Thursday, May 21, 2009

Rebecca with her Guys

I'm starting out the Texas Gibbons' Blog in style. Here's two of the cutest kids in the world.

Jacob loves playing with his little sister and she loves him. When I picked Jacob up from school, Rebecca saw him get in the car and gave him the biggest smile!


Playing with Daddy is always fun!

"I'm gonna get you, Daddy!"

3 comments:

Ricki said...

This is so noce. Can it be linked to our other blog? I always check out the family blogs on the right. Love you all and can't wait to see you. (We have to leave Sat to come ack to Missouri.)

Leslie B said...

Love it!! I'm so proud of you for creating your own. Sure the slide shows take a little time, but they are sure darn cute! Good job!

wendy said...

I love it!!!! This turned out so cute!